THE ALL NEW SIGNATURE II CLOUD EDITION (TYLER LOONG)
- All-new contoured outsole crafted from premium rubber, is our most durable yet. Engineered to provide superior traction and stability, allowing for quick, confident, explosive movements during pickleball play.
- CloudGel ergonomic insoles, and strategic ventilation channels embedded throughout the shoe design promote air circulation and coolness, while keeping feet comfortable.
- Developed in collaboration with multi-Major League Pickleball Championship winning player, Tyler Loong.
- Flexible, wider fitting, lightweight.
- Wider-toe box construction, with a thermally bonded extended wrap-around kevlar drag-guard to provide enhanced abrasion protection in high impact areas.
- Upper constructed of ProFlex material, an elasto-polymer fiber membrane that frames the shoe with a flexible, comfortable support structure. Micro-honeycomb (MicroHC) mesh material provides breathability for improved air flow and ventilation above toes. Heel Control Stability (HCS) provides an exceptionally strong heel counter to ground movements and to support ankles and heels during rapid lateral movements. Durable ballistic nylon inner lining.
- Contoured outsole for lateral agility and elevated heels for stability and balance.
- PlusLace additional offset eyelet provides the option to create a tighter connection at the top of the foot, using lacing performance techniques that reinforce the heel, allowing the player to loosen lower laces to relieve pressure.
- Texturized Acacia emblem and loops on tongue and heel allow for easy adjustment and fitting.
- Upper: ProFlex membrane frame, MicroHC mesh, ballistic nylon.
- Insole: CloudGel ergonomic insoles, antimicrobial insoles with shock absorption.
- Midsole: Water resistant ARK-Technology EVA foam provides elevation and structure
- Outsole: Non-marking anti-wear rubber with elevated heels increases leverage, control and balance
- Fit: wider toe box, standard men’s sizes (6-14), can also be worn by women (7.5-12)
- Color: Cloud (white, grey, silver)
SIZE NOTE: As with all shoes, fit will vary by individual. Whenever possible we recommend trying on a pair of our shoes at any of the fine retailers carrying our products. These shoes fit comparably to the Tyler Loong Signature Edition Solar Shoes (orange color)